Gibraltar Furniture has been in business for over 50 years selling high quality modern furniture for your home and office at wholesale prices. We are based in Beverly Hills, California, so it’s easy to keep our finger on the pulse of what’s new and exciting in the interior design world. We love to find and feature talented upcoming designers and their latest lines in addition to our huge offering of modern classics and mid-century designer furniture.
Our list of clients include studios, galleries, the US government, and fortune 500 companies. They all love Gibraltar Furniture (see our customer testimonials), not only because of our personal, top-notch, 1-on-1 customer service, but because we sell very high quality products at a cost effective price due to the following reasons:
- We ship to you right from the factory. This avoids the retail mark up prices that you will find at other stores. We don’t have the high overhead and inventory costs that a regular brick and mortar store would have. We pass on the savings directly to you.
- You pay less for shipping. Because we ship directly from the source to you, you only pay for one shipment. Other companies ship the products to their stores and then to you, which forces them to raise their prices, therefore charging you for 2 deliveries.
- We avoid the high costs of advertising and use the money we save to reduce our prices.
- We don’t tack on additional fees for a brand name. We use the same factories, high quality materials, and custom craftsmanship as stores such as DWR. Instead of placing a brand name on the product and charging your more, we have decided to use no label and discount our lines instead.
- We don’t charge sales tax on orders placed outside of California!
- THE BOTTOM LINE: You get more for less, every time you buy at Gibraltar Furniture.
1.) 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Each member of our friendly customer service team knows that the ultimate goal is to please you. From the sales team to the warehouse team, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to working for you and providing you with the attention that you deserve.
2.) Best Selection at Wholesale Prices
We offer literally thousands of modern classics and designer decor items at prices that will make your jaw drop. Many of our items can be made to your custom order with a variety of leather types and colors. Let us be the one-stop-shop for your interior design needs.
3.) Order Confirmation & Tracking
You will receive immediate email confirmation from us after placing your order to confirm that it was entered correctly and that we have received it. Also, with our store you’ll never wonder when your products are going to arrive. We happily send you a unique tracking number that will allow you to get an estimated delivery date, as well as see where your package is at any time.
4.) Order Status Updates via Telephone & Email
Most of our items are in stock and ready for a quick ship! However, if any item from your selection is out of stock, we will immediately send you an email, giving you options. If we don’t hear from you via email, we’ll be calling you. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, and communicating with you is the first step toward meeting your needs.
5.) 100% Secure Ordering and Fraud Protection
All purchases made at GibraltarFurniture.com are processed with 128 Bit SSL Data Encryption through Yahoo!Store E-Commerce Checkout. All orders at Gibraltar are 100% covered by the Yahoo! Buyer’s Protection Plan. Every purchase is also protected 100% by Lloyds of London for any fraud issues.
We’ll work with you to find exactly what you want at our best price. Our friendly and informative staff are always happy to provide each and every one of our customers with personal, 1-on-1 assistance and guide you through the entire process of ordering from us. Click Here to contact us via phone, email, fax or live chat!
Gibraltar Furniture offers a variety of delivery options to suit the needs of our many types of customers.
- Standard Delivery: “Dock-to-dock” is our default delivery service type, which means delivery to a loading dock for business addresses, and to the front door of residential addresses.
- Inside Delivery: With Inside Delivery, the carrier will deliver your order inside the threshold of your home or office for a basic upcharge.
- White Glove Service: We can upgrade your delivery to “White Glove” for an additional fee as well. With “White Glove” delivery, the carrier will bring your item(s) inside the threshold, unpack them, and remove the packing materials. The first 15 minutes of assembly are included, but anything that requires more in-depth assembly will be subject to additional charges.
- Installation / Assembly: For some of our products that require such, we can offer assembly and/or installation for an additional fee.
- Scheduled Delivery: Scheduled Delivery is a great option for interior designers and architects who have a specific window of time for deliveries. This is also helpful for individual customers who may have a vacation planned and want to ensure delivery while they’re home.
We have a hassle-free, no questions asked, 7-day return policy for all stocked items. Product can be returned within 7 days of delivery date provided it is in new, unused condition and is in the original carton.
All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Custom and special order items cannot be returned. All purchases are final for “On Sale” items due to closeout prices on such. All return freight costs are the sole responsibility of the consumer for non-damaged product that is refused or returned. (See below for information on Damaged Shipments.)
IMPORTANT: All returns MUST be pre-approved by our returns department. Contact Us for Return Authorization prior to making a return.
|Damaged Shipments: If you receive a damaged shipment or shortage occurs, promptly refuse acceptance until transportation agent endorses extent of damage or shortage. If external appearance has not indicated damage, but upon opening, contents are found damaged, unpacking should be stopped and an inspector of the delivering carrier should be called immediately. The inspector should indicate on the delivery receipt the exact condition of the contents. You must file a freight claim immediately within 24 hours. Save all packaging, wrapping, boxes, packing slips, bill of ladings, and pro numbers for submission to the freight inspector. A freight inspector will examine such and these are important parts in order to verify your loss. A freight claim does not void the order, nor will it cause delay for on time payment in full for the product shipped. Necessary re-orders in the event of severe freight damage will be handled by Gibraltar on a fast track basis. On all orders we will attempt to schedule, with the help of the freight company, the best departure schedule available. However, we cannot be responsible for truck arrivals or mistakes made by the freight company.(1) If there is apparent damage or shortage, customer needs to write exceptions on the Delivery Receipt (DR), such as “boxes crushed”, or “product sticking through the box”, or “holes in box”, etc. (2) If you suspect hidden damage, you may take delivery but write down “subject to inspection” next to your signature on the Delivery Receipt.
(3) Take close-up and wide-shot digital photos of BOTH the damaged box and product when possible for faster claims processing.
(4) Retain the packaging so that our inspectors can support your claims. If packaging is missing, your claim may be denied.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.